Innovative serum is free from harsh ingredients & formulated with plant-based extracts & Avène Thermal Spring Water to help reduce excess oil & appearance of blemishes for visibly clearer skin in as soon as 7 days.
- Comedoclastin - derived from milk thistle known for blemish and oil reducing properties, helps limit appearance and visibly reduce blemishes
- Avène Thermal Spring Water - clinically proven to soothe, soften and calm acne-prone skin under medicinal treatment
- Skin is visibly clearer, shine-free and appearance of blemishes is visibly reduced
- Targets appearance of blemishes at every stage
- Clinically shown to visibly reduce severity of blemishes
- Tightens pores for visibly clear skin with shine-free complexion
- Paraben-free, silicone-free
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
How to Use
Apply morning and night after using a Cleanance Cleanser.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-6, Glycerin, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Silica, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua).
SIZE: 1.0 FL. OZ.
Avene Cleanance Concentrate Blemish Control Serum
Yes, some Avène products have an expiry date. You will see the expiry date labelled near the batch number. It is usually printed on the bottom of the container, or on the crimp of a tube, and embossed on the bottom of the carton.
Furthermore, some Avène products have an expiry date after are opening. You may see the following picture on pack. This indicates that the product is stable for 12 months after opening after which must be discarded.